Read about our customers' successes in the following selected project profiles.
High Performance Mix Design
Long, unpredictable transit times and locally produced high-temperature cement presented challenges for constructing two center core structure towers in Toronto.Read more about NITROcrete's effectiveness with high performance concrete mix designs...
In 2020 in Atlanta, faster pour times and the more consistent mix led to significant cost-savings for both the Ready Mix Producer and the Contractor.Learn more about how NITROcrete speeds up production rates...
Corpus Christi's iconic Harbor Bridge required mass concrete for 500-foot tall towers. High humidity and ambient temperature required extreme temperature control to avoid complications with the concrete in the forms. NITROcrete™ enabled the project to meet temperature specifications without concrete cooling tubes, saving time and expense.Read more about these cost savings...
When a previous liquid nitrogen application over-promised & under-delivered, NITROcrete™ temperature control experts met rigorous temperature specifications, on schedule.Read more about this reliable concrete cooling...
High Rise Construction in Atlanta: Site finishers reported “We could feel the cooling through our work boots.”
With high ambient temperatures and a high cement mix, finishers couldn't believe how easy NITROcrete™ was to work with.Read more about how NITROcrete makes concrete easier to finish in hot weather...
Unpredictable Transit Times
300 yards into a 950-yard pour, traffic threatened to stall progress and rack up costs. NITROcrete™ loads held their temperature when others failed. Loads that spent 95 minutes in transit held temperature within specification.Read more about how to hold concrete temperature during transit...
- NITROcrete to Hold Live Webinar on April 6 at 3pm ET
- Drew Nelson on 40 Under Forty recognition
- ADOT changes specification to include liquid nitrogen
- William Sandbrook and Kevin Foti accept appointments to NITROcrete Board of Directors
- Global leadership and strong local partnerships: NITROcrete appoints VP of South America
- Virginia Department of Transportation approves NITROcrete
- Safer for people, safer for the environment
- Crucial automation: more energy for what matters most
- Toronto: mass concrete and high performance mix design on CIBC Towers
- I-74 Mississippi Bridge: low temperature delivered over 36+ hour pours
- Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge: six figure savings by eliminating concrete cooling tubes
- Atlanta: Finishers report easy workability in hot weather concreting
- Seattle: Concrete temperature control held during transit, despite unpredictable traffic
Subscribe to our Newsletter
To learn more about our product, news, and industry trends.