Comprehensive Temperature Control
NITROcrete™ provides an automated liquid nitrogen application process used to control concrete mix temperature.
The system is designed for full integration with batching software and for use with ongoing support and analysis from NITROcrete™.
With NITROcrete™ our industry partners have:
- improved workability, even in hot weather concreting
- delivered project cost-savings in the six figure range
- finished mass concrete pours in half the time
- achieved stringent temperature specifications
- protected countless workers from injury
- Liquid nitrogen applied during the batching process to eliminate delays
- Automated dosing that maintains temperature control
- Seamless equipment and software integration
What redefining achievable means for our customers.
Informed by industry expertise and sustained through excellent industry partnerships, concrete temperature control changes what’s possible in construction and engineering.
Our customers innovate – and they need temperature control that doesn’t hold them back with outdated methods. For hundreds of years, the industry relied on outdated methods for concrete temperature control. However, this status quo robs the industry of hours of productivity. The status quo introduces guesswork, even while project specifications increasingly demand greater precision and accountability.
Instead, NITROcrete™ offers more control through precision temperature control. We support the future of concrete.
Improve workability for easier work with better results
Reduce Shrinkage Cracking
Manage evaporation rate to reduce shrinkage cracking
Lower temperatures yield more ideal hydration for stronger concrete
Mitigate for the unknown variables that delay delivery